10 One Minute Tricks To Weight Loss
Most women throughout of their life are trying to be on a diet to lose weight or to maintain a slim line. And they know that right choice of food and practicing physical activity guarantee success.
And since you’re awake on average more than 950 minutes a day, you will find time to introduce into practice at least a few tricks.
1. Use flaxseed. Over your morning cereal put one tablespoon of flaxseed or add them to your favorite salad. The fiber contained in the flaxseed will help you feel finer and enter fewer calories throughout the day.
2. Dilute the juice. Instead of a whole cup of juice, pour half and fill it with soda water. So with every cup you enter up to 80 calories less. This means that annually will lose weight 2.5 kg.
3. Read the label carefully. The label on many products state how much calories in 100 g. product, i.e. calories are calculated according to the size of the package. Packaging may be 250 g. of the product, and calories are given only 100 g. At first glance you can be deceived about the number of calories. So read carefully.
4. Drink green tea before exercise. One of the best things you can do before setting off for a walk or run is to drink green tea. He will help to increase the number of calories burned.
5. Replace butter with olive oil. Rather on your piece of bread to put butter, put a little olive oil. This will import about 50 calories less.
6. Cut the vegetables for salad in larger pieces. When you make a salad cucumbers and other vegetables cut into thin small pieces, Crumble them of coarse. So you will need more time to chew, and plus it will bring less than the main course.
7. Write down how much you eat. If you keep track how many calories you enter, you will have more control of eating. You do not have to take notes to perfection and write down every calorie.
8. Buy food in small packages. If you see that your favorite chips are on promotion and for the same money you get a bigger package, skip the promotion. People who buy big packs consume 45% more calories.
9. Before open the chocolate exercise. If you can not stop thinking about the delicious chocolate in the kitchen, do some push-ups or squats. It is enough to make a series of 12 squats to help reduce the desire to eat. Plus, it will remind the brain of your goals for weight loss.
10. Frozen grapes as quick dessert. Take grapes and tear them from their grains. Place them on kitchen paper and then in a chamber deep freeze. When they freeze, remove the plastic box. Whenever you wish to something sweet, take a few grains of frozen grapes.