Homemade Infused Water For Weight Loss
Homemade flavored water recipes for weight loss are easier to make than you think.All you need is few minutes of your time.
Let us show you how to quickly and easily make homemade water infused drinks that will help you for weight loss.
Its well known that soft drinks are bad for your body with the large amount of sugar aspartame they contain.Here you can find out more about the effects of soft drunks.
It’s not just the danger of the negative effects it has on your body, they also negatively effect your weight loss.
We all know that drinking 2l of water per day is ideal to maintain proper hydration. But it’s kind of hard to do if you think about it. Yes, water is very good for your diet, health and overall existence, but it seems as if the tasteless factor of water isn’t compelling enough for most people to drink it often throughout the day.
So we found out more tasteful and healthy way to do it with these homemade water infused drinks.
They are nutritious, healthy and of course incredibly tasty with combinations of fruits and vegetables.
As you can see in the images above, Girl With Curves made some awsome examples of fruit infused water of various types such as strawberry+basil, watermelon+mint+cucumber, orange+cranberry, strawberry+cucumber+lime+mint.
You can also be creative and make your own water infused recipes that suits your taste.
You can check this chart to see some benefits of fruit infused water.
If you are looking for to boost your immune system here are some suggestions.
Here are some anti-inflammatory and detox recipes.
If you need to control and regulate your sugar and body weight.
Here is a great recipes for lowering your blood pressure.
Speed up your metabolism and make your body burn calories faster.
Harden your body with delicious anti-oxidant and vitamin rich recipe.
How to make your own homemade flavored water recipes for weight loss
So to get things going you’re going to need some items. Here are a few items that you will need to make the ultimate infused water drinks.
- Herbs – these are optional but adding herbs will definitely complement the fruit flavors and supercharge the health benefits.
- Fruits – this depends on what type of fruit you like the most. However, you should avoid using banana in this case. Banana isn’t really good for making infused water, it’s better to make smoothies with bananas. Just make sure that any fruit that you pick is ripened enough for maximum flavor and sweetness.
Some good examples of fruits you can use are pineapples, watermelons, berries, raspberries, strawberries, lemons and oranges.
Pitchers or jars – These are optional but it’s great to use these. One of the good things about using jars is that you can actually see the beauty of your creation when it’s done.
And they normally have a cover which makes it easy for you to put it in the fridge overnight.
Water bottle – if you’re always on the go, using one of those long fruit infusion water bottle makes it much easier to carry around instead of a jar.
Wooden spoon – you’re going to need this to actually mash the herbs and fruits.
Water – that should be obvious but you will need to filter clean water instead of tap water to make sure that your infused water drink stays healthy and good.
Let’s look at the top 10 combinations that you will love.
- Raspberry and Lime
- Pineapple and Mint
- Strawberry and Orange
- Watermelon and Rosemarie
- Citrus and Ginger
- Blood Orange and Mango
- Kiwi and Lime
- Blackberry and Basil
- Cucumber and Lemon
- Mint and Lemon
- Let it infuse for about 1 to 2 hours at room temperature or in the fridge for about 2 to 4 hours to achieve the potential flavor and watercolor.
- The best way to go about it is to drink your infused water the same day or the next day to extract the maximum benefits. However, bear in mind that you can actually store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Using hot water will only destroy the fragile enzymes and vitamins that exists in the fruit so it’s best to use room temperature or cold water for the infusion.
Thank you for visiting our website, please like or share if you found this interesting