6 Tips On How To Prevent Dry Hair and How To Cure It
Dry hair is stiff, without shine, fragile, the ends of hair are damaged and often resemble straw. Besides dry hair can cause dandruff.
Before you get disappointed, read on to find out what affects your hair so that it looks dry and how to care for it.
What Makes hair dry?
Dry hair can be inherited or as a result of external factors such strong chemicals, coloring, often bending or straightening the hair with press, chlorine in swimming pools, long exposure on the sun and so on. Therefore try to eliminate these harmful influences.
TIPS FOR DRY HAIR CARE
1. Do not overuse shampoo. Frequent washing hair with shampoo may be the reason why your hair is dry. Many people believe that just too clean hair is healthy and beautiful and therefore washed once or twice daily. But many shampoos often contain strong chemicals that take away the natural oils of the hair and over-dried hair.
2. Be gentle. Dry hair is easy to break, so you should be careful. While wash with shampoo be gentle. Do not use nails while washing the scalp. Massage your scalp only withe the tips of you fingers.
3. Use conditioner. The dry hair desperately needs a conditioner. Buy products that contain little or no alcohol content. Alcohol further dries the hair and therefore should be avoided its use. Use conditioner with light aroma and less alcohol in their composition.
4. Brush it less. Although most people think that the more you brush your hair it will be prettier, excessive grooming makes hair weaker and easier to snap. Always brush your hair carefully and never when it is wet. Choose beautiful hair brush.
5. Massage the scalp. One way to stimulate the oil glands of the scalp is to massage while washing your hair with shampoo. Massage gently with your fingertips.
6. Avoid the sun. Wear a hat if you are exposed to more sunlight. Straightening and folding the hair or press figaro further dries the hair. Avoid them as much as you can. Dry the hair dryer on the lowest temperature. Hold the blower at a distance of 15 cm from your hair. Never hold a lock for more than 15 seconds.
HOME CARE FOR DRY HAIR
Here are tips on how to use the ingredients from the kitchen to care for your hair.
Vinegar. Vinegar can help the dry hair in several ways. It is excellent as a conditioner, because it makes your hair shinier. For this purpose, use one tablespoon of vinegar while washing your hair. Vinegar also helps in removing dandruff – massage the scalp with vinegar several times a week before you wash your hair. You can add ¼ cup vinegar in a bowl with water and submerge hair in it.
Avocado and banana. Mix avocado and banana and apply the mixture on your hair. Leave it to act for 1 hour and wash your hair with warm water.
Beer. After you wash your hair, moisten it or spray it with beer. It would give a nice shine.
Eggs. Eggs are great for dry hair. Mix 3 eggs with two tablespoons of olive oil and evenly apply the mixture on your hair. Pull a plastic cap and leave the mixture on for 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
Mayonnaise. Apply to hair one tablespoon mayonnaise and place the hair in a plastic cap. Wait 30 minutes and wash it thoroughly with shampoo.
Olive oil or coconut oil. Grease the scalp with olive or coconut oil, put a plastic cap and leave it on for the night. Morning wash your hair with shampoo.