A Lot Of Women Tape Their Middle Toes Together And You Probably Wanna See The Reason Why
Мost of us are on our feet all day. Our poor feet are encased in shoes for terribly long stretches of time, they often become strained, blistered, and painful.
For those who are looking for easy ways to relieve foot pain and to make sure their shoes also remain in tip-top shape, we’ve got just the solutions for you.
In an exclusive guide below, we’ll take a look at several ingenious methods for cleaning your shoes with ordinary household products, and for preventing foot pain while wearing shoes.
Because no one wants to look like this:
1. Cover your flip flops straps in fabric.
Take the “rub” out of rubber flip flops.
2. Sandpaper the soles of unworn shoes for better traction.
And much less falling down.
3. Tape your third and fourth toe together to hack high heels.
Sounds weird? Using medical tape relieves strain on the nerve between toes three and four, preventing pain in the ball of your foot.
4. Quiet squeaking shoes with baby powder.
Squeaking is usually caused by parts of the shoe rubbing against each other. Just lift the inner sole of the shoe and sprinkle baby powder underneath.
5. Banish your blisters with clear gel deodorant.
Decrease friction and increase your ability to dance all night.
6. Stretch your shoes the professional way.
Cut out the cobbler with your very own shoe stretcher. Plus, it’s super weird looking.
7. Widen the shafts of boots with leather stretch spray and newspaper.
Bonus hack: Use rubbing alcohol for a cheaper alternative to store-bought stretch spray.
8. Fix worn-down heels with instant heel caps.
Goodbye, rolled ankles.
9. Stop the slip with DIY Innersoles .
Be sure to pick a thicker, non-silky fabric for extra grip.
10. Make life better for both toes and nose with unused tea bags.
Smelly feet, smelly feet, it’s not your fault.
11. Shorten heels for extra relief.
Up to an inch can be taken off of most heels without ruining the shoe. For best results, leave the shortening to the professionals.
12. Un-cramp toe- boxes in the freezer.
13. Repair torn and ragged heel linings with denim.
Attach patches with glue or sew them in for extra hold.
17. Save your soles with gel arch inserts.
No pain, all gain.
18. Make your sneakers extra comfy with this shoelace pattern.
19. Keep feet dry by waterproofing cloth shoes.
Because wet shoes should be none of your bees-wax.
20. To hack before you even buy, try on shoes in the afternoon or evening.
21. But if preventative measures are too late, soak blistered feet in tea.
The anti-inflammatories in green tea will soothe both blisters and tired feet